Making Life Easier
We want to make trash pick-up day and recycling easier on the whole community. Following a few guidelines will help ensure beautiful living spaces and a hiccup free process.
Sunday – Thursday at 8 pm
No service on Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day Eve, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve/Day, and New Year’s Eve/Day.
Place container outside for pick up between 6 pm – 8 pm.
Bring container back inside by 9 am to avoid any fines.
Bag and double tie all trash for pick up.
- 2 bags of trash allowed per night.
- Place 2nd trash bag on top of trash can lid.
- No loose or bulk items.
- All boxes MUST be broken down and flattened for pick up.
- Packing material and fillers should be bagged.
- Double bag heavy trash and cat litter.
- 25lb trash bag weight limit.
- Recycling picked up with trash nightly.
- Recyclables must be in transparent bags for sorting.
- Recyclable items: Consult with your leasing office for approved recyclable items. Paper, Plastics, Glass, Metal, & Cardboard.
- All cardboard must be broken down and flattened for pick up.
- No Food Waste.
For your other items that don’t fall within our guidelines, please dispose of yourself at the on-site facilities.
Containers are the property of UpKeep
It is the responsibility of each resident to keep their container clean. If resident removes the container, or damages it through misuse, a replacement fee may be imposed per your lease agreement.